We are one of the leading Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Safety Training and Extinguisher providers in the Stockport area with many years experience.
All your fire safety in one place. We guarantee we can reduce your costs with a professional service.
What Makes our Assessors COMPETENT?
- FULLY QUALIFIED Fire service experienced assessors qualified to the highest fire safety officer standards.
- YEARS of EXPERIENCE, producing and assessing fire risk assessments.
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATES in Health and Safety.
- PROFESSIONALS in fire behaviour.
Why Choose us to Undertake your Fire Risk Assessment?
Total Fire Management is a small company with a vast amount of knowledge and experience. Unlike larger companies with many assessors on the road, all people engaged in the activity are former senior Fire Service Fire Safety Enforcement Officers with many years experience and training in the subject. Our clients can therefore be assured that they are speaking with someone who is a professional in fire safety, as opposed to someone who has merely been taught to carry out Fire Risk Assessments or completed a short generic course of a few days duration.
- With TFM it is generally the same person who carries out the assessments each time ensuring continuity.
- Clients are fully engaged with the Fire Risk Assessment process, will have a full understanding of the content of the Fire Risk Assessment (some of which can be technical in nature) and much more importantly have a plan of action to deal with the Significant Findings.
- Our Fire Risk Assessment documents are written in plain English and industry jargon is avoided.
- There are sections that fully explain how to interpret the assessment and what to do with it.
- The Significant Findings section is colour coded so that clients can determine at a glance the important results of the assessment and what needs doing about them.
The successful delivery of a Fire Management strategy requires those responsible for its delivery to take as much care over this as we do in carrying out the assessments.
Our Services in Stockport
We have undertaken many fire risk assessments in the Stockport area which is just on our doorstep. Mark Norgate, the Director of Total Fire Management Ltd worked at Whitehill and King Street Fire Stations near the centre of Stockport as a Fire Safety Manager so is familiar with a lot of the building stock. ALL premises where persons are employed require some form of fire risk assessment to be undertaken and Stockport contains many industrial areas, care homes, hotels and ‘old mill’ type properties converted to modern usage which are quite difficult to assess and require specialist knowledge which is where TFM can help. Fire Risk Assessments can be undertaken by managers where the premises are small, uncomplicated and are quantified as being low to medium fire risk. If you are unsure as to whether you could possibly complete it yourself, give TFM a call for some free helpful advice.
WE WILL BEAT ANY GENUINE QUOTATION FOR A FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT BY 10% AND PROVIDE A BETTER SERVICE.