Fire Safety Training Courses.
Our trainers are professional, competent, PTLLS qualified former Fire Service training officers that are fully experienced in the reality of fire fighting.
Why choose us to deliver your Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Training | Fire Extinguisher Training | Fire Awareness Training?
QUITE SIMPLY OUR TRAINING COURSES ARE THE BEST – AND OUR CLIENTS AGREE.
Following any of our fire courses, your staff will FULLY understand the dangers from a fire and be equipped to spot and identify many fire hazards in YOUR workplace.
- Training courses are delivered by former Fire Service Trainers fully experienced in fire behaviour, fire fighting and fire safety giving our courses unparalleled professionalism and authenticity.
- Our courses are tailored to the bespoke needs of our clients. Each course is tailored to our clients needs to ensure staff are FULLY aware of their responsibilities. E.G.
- Care Homes.
- Importance of maintaining automatic door closing devices.
- Problems associated with persons with disabilities.
- The importance of quickly reacting to fire detection systems.
- Progressive horizontal evacuation.
- Difficulties in dealing with staff reactions to fire alarms.
- Maintenance of fire doors.
- Hazard spotting.
- Keeping means of escape clear of combustibles.
- The importance of quick reactions to a fire alarm.
- Controlling the amount of fuel for a fire.
- Industrial Premises
- Safe control of high fire risk processes.
- Maintenance of fire extinguishers and fire doors.
- The importance of accounting for ALL staff and visitors.
- Passing on information to the fire and rescue services.
- Care Homes.
- ALL our courses cover:
- The core fundamentals of fire development and what the REAL DANGERS imposed by fire and smoke are and not those depicted on the screen!!!!
- Courses are interactive, enjoyable and your staff WILL have a greater knowledge of fire, its behaviour and general fire safety.
- Courses are undertaken at your premises saving you additional expense and staff time away from ‘the desk’.
- We use unique environmentally friendly LPG demonstration equipment that gives us full control over your experience ensuring safety.
- Our courses have been fully risk assessed.
WE WILL TRY AND BEAT ANY GENUINE QUOTATION FOR ANY FIRE SAFETY TRAINING.