Fire Warden / Fire Marshal Training Course.
Our trainers are professional, competent, PTLLS qualified former Fire Service training officers that are fully experienced in the reality of fire fighting. Our courses start from £20.00 per person
Why Choose us to Deliver Your Fire Warden / Fire Marshal Training?
QUITE SIMPLY OUR TRAINING COURSES ARE THE BEST – AND OUR CLIENTS AGREE.
We believe the training delivered in our courses is quite unique to ensuring the safety of our students (your staff) and our clients.
- Following our fire marshal / fire warden course, your staff will FULLY understand the dangers from a fire and be equipped to identify and deal with many fire hazards in YOUR workplace.
- We will demonstrate how difficult it is to SAFELY extinguish even a small bin fire and consequently teach our students how to undertake a simple dynamic risk assessment when fire fighting to ensure their SAFETY. Video Link
- Your staff WILL fully appreciate the importance of following YOUR FIRE SAFETY EVACUATION PROCEDURES without delay and FULLY understand the importance of keeping FIRE EXIT ROUTES SAFE.
The Benefits of our Fire Warden / Fire Marshal Course (the same course).
- Our instructors have had full careers in the fire service as training instructors and are PTLLS qualified.
- The course is 4 hours duration saving you time and expense.
- It is undertaken at your workplace saving employee down time.
- It includes a tour of your workplace pointing out YOUR fire safety features to the students.
- The course is tailored to your needs – care, education, office premises etc.
- The course is interactive and enjoyable.
- We use environmentally friendly LPG fire demonstration equipment.
- There is FREE fire safety advice from fire safety professionals.
- The courses costs from just £20.00 + vat per person (up to 15 persons).
Fire Marshal Course Content
The course covers all the usual fire basics such as the triangle of combustion however we focus on teaching our students:
- The REAL DANGERS associated with fire, smoke and the toxic gases (NOT SIMPLY SHOWING VIDEOS!).
- Human behaviour and how to maintain control.
- Identifying fire hazards in YOUR work place.
- The importance of maintaining YOUR fire safety measures.
- Ensuring ALL persons can safely escape to a place of safety.
- Selecting an appropriate fire extinguisher, preparing it for use and how to undertake a dynamic risk assessment of whether it is safe to use it.
- The various roles of the fire warden / fire marshal.
- All students will have the opportunity to safely operate a range of portable fire extinguishers on our gas training rig.
All course instructors have had full careers in the fire service and have extensive expertise in the roles of fire fighting, fire training and fire safety enforcement. This we know gives an unparalleled degree of professionalism, authenticity and competency that cannot be replicated by non fire service personnel.
The instructor will use visual aids, anecdotal evidence from personal experiences (gained from fire service careers of 25 years plus) and video footage to deliver the course to ensure that your staff are made fully aware of the REAL dangers imposed by fire and not those depicted on the screen.