Fire Risk Assessment
A Fire Risk Assessment will be undertaken by Mark Norgate, the director of TFM, a fully qualified former Fire Safety Enforcement with GMC Fire Service. Fees start from as little as £150
What Makes us Professional and Competent?
- FULLY QUALIFIED’ Fire Service experienced assessor, qualified to the highest fire safety officer standards.
- YEARS of EXPERIENCE producing and assessing Fire Risk Assessments.
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATE in Health and Safety.
- PROFESSIONAL in fire behaviour.
Why Choose us to Undertake your Fire Risk Assessment?
- KNOWLEDGE – Any assessor engaged by us will be a former senior Fire Service Fire Safety Enforcement Officer with many years training.
- EXPERIENCE – Any assessor will be fully experienced in how fires start and spread.
- PROFESSIONAL APPROACH – we carry on the tradition of being professional from the fire service.
- CONTINUITY – with TFM it is always the same person who will be your point of contact.
- ENGAGEMENT – clients are fully engaged with the Fire Risk Assessment process to ensure a full understanding of the requirements.
- COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS – Our Fire Risk Assessment documents are written in plain English with industry jargon avoided and will include a plan of action to deal with any significant findings.