Fire Risk Assessment
Your Fire Risk Assessment will be undertaken by Mark Norgate, the director of TFM, a fully qualified former Fire Safety Enforcement with GMC Fire Service. Fees start from as little as £180
What Makes us Professional and Competent?
- FULLY QUALIFIED Fire Service experienced assessor, qualified to the highest fire safety officer standards.
- YEARS of EXPERIENCE producing and assessing Fire Risk Assessments.
- NEBOSH CERTIFICATE in Health and Safety.
- PROFESSIONAL in fire behaviour.
Why Choose us to Undertake your Fire Risk Assessment?
- KNOWLEDGE – Assessors engaged by Total Fire Management will be former senior fire service, fire safety enforcement officers with many years training.
- EXPERIENCE – Assessors will be fully experienced and conversant in how fires start and spread.
- PROFESSIONAL APPROACH – Assessors will maintain their professional and caring approach.
- CONTINUITY – With Total Fire Management, it is always the same person who will be your point of contact.
- ENGAGEMENT – Clients are fully engaged with the fire risk assessment process to ensure their full understanding of the process and requirements.
- COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS – Our Fire Risk Assessment documents are written in plain English with industry jargon avoided and will include all positive existing fire safety measures and a plan of action to deal with any significant findings.